One woman's trash is another woman's accessory

About Me

My photo
Jewelry Designer originally from Louisville, KY( country girl by heart, city girl by nature). I've attended art school in Chicago and Los Angeles studying fashion design and fashion is my 1st love

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sasquatch Festival 2011








Photos courtesy of style.com

  I happened to come across some pics posted from the Sasquatch Festival that takes place in Washington State on style.com.  This is right up my alley since I love to people watch and I love street fashion and this was definitely the fix I needed.  Concert attenders sported unique looks put together with an extreme retro influence.  To see more of these looks visit http://www.style.com/trendsshopping/stylenotes/053111_Sasquatch_Street_Style/

No comments:

Post a Comment