One woman's trash is another woman's accessory

About Me

My photo
Jewelry Designer originally from Louisville, KY( country girl by heart, city girl by nature). I've attended art school in Chicago and Los Angeles studying fashion design and fashion is my 1st love

Monday, November 2, 2009

Style Inspiration 11.2.2009






I've noticed the trend of BIG this season and I'm loving it! Big shoulders, big furs, big jewels and big accessories. You can spot these mega trends on anyone from the streets to the runway to the red carpet and anyone can incorporate this trend into their wardrobe very easily and for affordable prices. I always suggest exploring Forever 21, H&M, Bebe, and even your local thrift store. This trend has been a huge inspiration in brittney|miranda's latest collection Hard Candi. You'll find huge bauble bead rings and earrings in delicious candy colors! The disco ball ring in white and Jawbreaker in hot pink are shown to the left on top http://www.etsy.com/shop/brittneymiranda

No comments:

Post a Comment