One woman's trash is another woman's accessory

About Me

My photo
Jewelry Designer originally from Louisville, KY( country girl by heart, city girl by nature). I've attended art school in Chicago and Los Angeles studying fashion design and fashion is my 1st love

Thursday, January 7, 2010

01.07.10 My first time @ LAACMA






After living in La La land for exactly 2 years I finally got my tush up and checked out the LAACMA museum! The experience was amazing to say the least!! I felt inspired the moment I stepped in the cool clear and red elevator. I'm a huge fan of contemporary(plenty of that) and there was a super cool exhibit of comic strips from India and Iran, which unfortunately we couldn't take pics of :( A very productive day if I must say so myself :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment