One woman's trash is another woman's accessory

About Me

My photo
Jewelry Designer originally from Louisville, KY( country girl by heart, city girl by nature). I've attended art school in Chicago and Los Angeles studying fashion design and fashion is my 1st love

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dive Bar Duds 1.5.10






I finally got to venture away from the mainland and party coastal. We got a chance to party at this cool spot called the Hideout in Santa Monica for a friend's birthday party. This quaint spot boasted tasty cocktails, a cozy two story lounge with smoking lounge, and some fashionable duds. I couldn't help but to catch some on film :) Those sexy mary janes are worn by Denise Carolyn, owner of Denise Carolyn Pacific Palisades. You can find these shoes along with many other accessories at her boutique. 15276 Antioch St Pacific Palisades, CA 90272

No comments:

Post a Comment