One woman's trash is another woman's accessory

About Me

My photo
Jewelry Designer originally from Louisville, KY( country girl by heart, city girl by nature). I've attended art school in Chicago and Los Angeles studying fashion design and fashion is my 1st love

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Very First Art Walk!! Yay!





I have to admit I was super nervous. I even thought about backing out, but I knew I had to go through with this opportunity to finally sell my jewelry in a venue. What better place to do that than The Sting Ray Bar's Art Walk?! I've been hitting up this event now for the past couple of months and it's great because it's perfect for something to do on a Monday night. I knew it would be the perfect place to debut my lines. The evening was perfect with an interactive drummer's circle, a bomb house/techno dj, live artists, and cheap food and drinks! I can't wait for the next art walk on Feb. 22 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment