One woman's trash is another woman's accessory

About Me

My photo
Jewelry Designer originally from Louisville, KY( country girl by heart, city girl by nature). I've attended art school in Chicago and Los Angeles studying fashion design and fashion is my 1st love

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sugar Part Deux!

A room filled with models, graffiti, fashion, and art...I couldn't ask for more! Timmery, designer of jewelry line 1981 collection, was the one responsible for organizing Sugar part duex exposing local female designers. The event was a success to say the least and I'm honored to have been a part of this art movement. Everyone from boutique owners, bloggers, photographers, clothing and jewelry designers, and art lovers attended the shabby chic event. Word on the street is there's going to be a following event Sugar and Spice featuring female and male artists.







No comments:

Post a Comment