One woman's trash is another woman's accessory

About Me

My photo
Jewelry Designer originally from Louisville, KY( country girl by heart, city girl by nature). I've attended art school in Chicago and Los Angeles studying fashion design and fashion is my 1st love

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beyonce Gets Booed


I guess fashion can be a pain in the ass!  According to reports and many twitter blasts, Beyonce and Jay-Z were booed on the red carpet at the Costume Institute's "Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty" Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.  The paparazzi responded with anger when the couple failed to pose long enough to take pictures.  According to reports the stars Pucci gown was too tight for her to bare and camera phone footage shows that she could barely walk up the stairs, even with her husbands assistance.  It’s a shame since the gown is hideousL   I still love you B!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment