One woman's trash is another woman's accessory

About Me

My photo
Jewelry Designer originally from Louisville, KY( country girl by heart, city girl by nature). I've attended art school in Chicago and Los Angeles studying fashion design and fashion is my 1st love

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Designer of the Week- alittleleftofcentre.com



These sexy leggings caught my eye instantly!  I’m a huge fan of cut outs and highlighting sexy parts of the female body without being raunchy.  It would look perfect paired with the brittney|miranda Metal Spike two finger ring!   You can find these Razor Scuba leggings  for $250 through the Australian online boutique www.alittleleftofcentre.com or on www.senseofashion.com/alittleleftofcentre.com.au/seller.

1 comment:

  1. www.madelinetait.com
    (this the designer, but you can buy from a little left of centre ;)

    ReplyDelete