One woman's trash is another woman's accessory

About Me

My photo
Jewelry Designer originally from Louisville, KY( country girl by heart, city girl by nature). I've attended art school in Chicago and Los Angeles studying fashion design and fashion is my 1st love

Friday, May 6, 2011

Fashion Steal!! So good it should be illegal...My super Wal-Mart finds :)




I’ve always loved Wal-Mart for their great bargains but I rarely paid a second of attention to their clothing.  So you could only imagine my surprise when I noticed the new Op line gracing the front row of the women’s section.  There was vast selection of bright colorful graphic print tanks for only $4 and sexy neon solid bikinis for only $8 a piece  (top and bottom), as well as graphic print bikinis for the same price!

No comments:

Post a Comment